Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm a little behind the times



So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and try blogging, mostly because I'm a new mom and wanted a place to chronicle this new experience. Of course, now I have no life, so this very well may be the most... boring... blog... ever... :)
A little bit about me: I'm 26 in two days, live in Connecticut (but not the snobby part), and I teach 9th grade English in an urban high school. I've beeen married for 2 1/2 years. We have an 8-week-old son named Ryan who is, of course, the cutest thing ever. Our dog Faustus and cat Callie are still a little miffed at having been demoted.
Ryan has been playing with his baby gym for all of 5 minutes, and he's already fussing. And I thought my 9th graders had a short attention span. I have a feeling all my blog postings will end this abruptly! Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home