Monday, May 01, 2006

If I weren't already married...

...I would marry this guy. My sister gave us the video and we tried it out this weekend. It's like we traded Ryan in for a new baby! Before he would have happily superglued himself to me, even while sleeping. Last night he slept for 6 hours on his own and he's been napping so long this morning I keep checking to make sure he's still alive. The other big news around here is that he's finally smiling. What a cutie!
I'm going back to work in 2 weeks and I have mixed feelings. On one hand, what will I do without Primetime in the Daytime? The Munchkin and I really bond over daytime TV. On the other hand, I always feel like a useless, non-contributing member of society when I'm not working. It will be nice to get back in the swing if things, and I get to finish Romeo and Juliet, which I love, even if my students don't. As much as they hate the play though, they usually love the Baz Luhrman film. Yeah yeah, I know, William Shakespeare is turning in his grave, but add guns and acid trips to any movie and urban teenagers are glued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home