Monday, July 23, 2007

I promise I won't spoil it, but will you hurry up and read it already???

Oh. My. Wow. Is there anything better than Harry Potter??!! If you love him as much as I do and have read the final installment, you know the answer is no. If you're a Dursley-ish Muggle and want to remind me of how old I am, shuush and go away before I hex you.
OK, so I guess I should try to share my reactions without giving too much away. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was absolutely fantastic. A perfect, perfect way to end the series. I laughed, I cried, but mostly I cried. So many questions were answered, all the pieces fell into place, and the ending was satisfying while realistic. I still can't believe it's over. I'm already trying to fill the void by rereading the other books and watching all of the movies in order. (Eric can't understand why I want to go see Order of the Phoenix when I just saw it, opening day, 2 weeks ago. HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT!)

So without ruining the ending for those who haven't read it, could you believe it when..... ? And how 'bout the... ! And OHHHH when they.... ? Yeah, that was my favorite part, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home