Saturday, November 18, 2006

May the force be with you




Once again, time has gotten away from me. But really, people, maybe if I got 100 responses to every post, I would update you more often. Does anyone read this besides my mother? Oh right, SHE probably doesn't even read it because she can't find it. I once tried to text message her to see if she knew how and she didn't get the message until she came to visit me about 6 months later and I noticed she had a new message on her cell phone.
As you can see, Ryan had a pretty successful first Halloween. His costume was unofficially voted the best at daycare. It just seemed like such an obvious choice, considering he was BORN bald and wrinkly. In case you're wondering, we did not take him trick-or-treating, mostly because he has exactly one tooth (which just appeared this week, by the way!) and guess who would end up eating all of the candy?
Speaking of which, I am officially back on Weight Watchers to lose the last 30 pesky pounds of baby weight. It only took me 8 months, right? See, I have no problem getting to the gym now that I'm a mom because 1) I now belong to the very posh, brand-new gym up the road and 2) it actually gets me out of the house, and 3) it has a juice bar. The only thing that would make me spend even more time there is if there was a Starbucks actually inside the gym instead of 2 blocks away. Anyways, the gym is not the challenge for me, for the reasons mentioned above. The challenge is not eating whatever I want when I got so good at doing just that for 9 months. Ahem. Ok, for 9 months and then 8 more after he was born. I would really do ok with it if it weren't for the obnoxious coworkers who think it's fun to leave a Twinkie on my desk just to watch my battle of willpower. Seriously dude, you're a high school TEACHER, not a STUDENT.
P.S. If anyone knows how to spread my pictures out so they're not all crammed at the top of the post, please educate me.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally checking up on your blog. ryan has your lips! oh my god. and eric's nose. he's too cute.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeh, this is jess by the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home